This blog uses affiliate links (marked with **). When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn a small commission. Learn more here.
If you were already thinking of checking out the MAC sale, I thought I’d share some swatches to help you shop. I’m showcasing products that I feel are less talked about or at least less talked about among what is current and new to the market.
To shop the sale, use the code MACSPRING30 at checkout. I did test the code on all the available items I have swatched, and they were marked down successfully. The only exceptions are some blushes that are no longer available due to being limited edition or discontinued. I will make a note of those items below the pictures.
UPDATE June 27, 2021: The Shimmy Peach palette is being discontinued, I think Macy’s and Ulta still have some in stock. The Flash + Awe** and Get it Glowin** Hyper Real Glow palettes are still available.
Burnt pepper, raizin, desert rose, and melba are still available in the permanent range as both a compact** and a refill pan.** Mocha and coppertone are only available in a compact.** Loudspeaker, fever, apple red, and prism are unfortunately no longer available. I’m hoping that MAC is repackaging, similar to the recent relaunch of Face and Body Foundation. It is really sad to see how much smaller the blush range is these days and I hope there will be good news on that front at some point.
All four of these shades are still available in the permanent range. Pinch me is the only shade in this grouping that is only available in a compact, it is not offered in a refill pan.
If you are still looking for other products, here are links to products that I’ve posted in the past.
- Burnt pepper
- Breath of plum
- MAC Extra Dimension Blush Swatches (telling glow, cheeky bits, sweets for my sweet, hushed tone, faux sure, hard to get)
- MAC Mineralize Blushes Swatches (Love Joy and Love Thing)
- Mac Glow Play Blush Review (Heat Index and Groovy Swatches)
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sticking around and checking out more of my content.
- Brands A-Z: Check out this index if you want to know what products I have posted about in the past.
- MAC Cosmetics: I likely have some swatches you’ve been searching for if you love Mac as much as I do.
- Shop My Stash: Join me as I share swatches of my products and occasionally search for alternatives to new releases.
Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. This site receives a minimal commission from participating in the WordAds program and using affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here.