This blog uses affiliate links (marked with **). When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn a small commission. Learn more here.
Buying anything from Mac Cosmetics can my intimidating because they have such a vast range. The brand has many more shades of red than I have to show you, but I hope it’s still helpful to see some of the shades side by side.
- Top row, left to right:
- Bottom row, left to right:
- D for Danger – Matte (brick red)**
- Spice it Up – Lustre (mulled brown berry) – UPDATE February 2, 2022: This formula has been discontinued and replaced with the Lustreglass Sheer line.** Spice it up is available in the new formula, but I do not know how much the color may have changed.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sticking around and checking out more of my content.
- Brands A-Z: Check out this index if you want to know what products I have posted about in the past.
- MAC Cosmetics: I likely have some swatches you’ve been searching for if you love Mac as much as I do.
- Shop My Stash: Join me as I share swatches of my products and occasionally search for alternatives to new releases.
Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. This site receives a minimal commission from participating in the WordAds program and using affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here.