These are makeup products that don’t appear in a dedicated blog post on my website. I have a warm olive, medium-deep skin tone (sometimes medium or tan depending on the shade range). For shade reference, my best matches are NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Tahoe, Estee Lauder Double Wear 4W4 Hazel, and MAC Studio Fix Fluid C8. You can see me wearing NARS Tahoe by clicking here and Estee Lauder 4W4 and MAC C8 by clicking here.
Last Updated: April 23, 2023
List of Swatches (click on the name to jump to the image)
- Ami Cole Skin Enhancing Concealer Medium 1.5
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Concealer 6.5G Brittle
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Contemplative State (with comparisons)
- NARS The Multiple G-Spot (with comparison)
- One Size Turn Up The Base Butter Silk Concealer Medium Dark 3 (G)
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose III (with comparison)
- Smashbox x Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector in Medium/Dark and Dark
Ami Cole Skin Enhancing Concealer Medium 1.5
Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Concealer 6.5G Brittle
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Contemplative State (with comparisons)
NARS The Multiple G-Spot (with comparison)
One Size Turn Up The Base Butter Silk Concealer Medium Dark 3 (G)
Pat McGrath Divine Rose III Blush (with comparison)
Smashbox x Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
If you’d like to check out more of my content, here are some places to start.
- Brands A-Z: Check out this index if you want to know what products I have posted about in the past.
- MAC Cosmetics: I likely have some swatches you’ve been searching for if you love Mac as much as I do.
- The Wanderlust List: Join me as I search for alternatives to new releases.
Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. This site receives a minimal commission from participating in the WordAds program and using affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here. There are no affiliate links on this particular page, but you will find some throughout the rest of my website.