I’ve gotten a lot of new followers recently, so I wanted to welcome you and introduce you to my content. I’m proud of the work that I do on my blog, so I thought I’d share some older posts that you may have missed.
I like to be helpful, but I also find it incredibly valuable to get insight from other people. The following posts are a mixture of those two goals.
- A discussion on Product Variety in Reviews: By product variety I mean being able to visit different blogs and YouTube videos and see a variety of featured products. We very often see the same products reviewed by everyone. How can we get to a place where that is the exception rather than the rule?
- Wanderlust List (vol 1, 2, 3, 4, 5): Featuring new products that caught my eye and sharing what I’m going to use instead of buying them.
- Limited Edition Love: Encouragement to buy, use, and enjoy limited edition and discontinued products.
- Makeup Low Buys and Decluttering: My perspective on decluttering and some tips for being on a low buy.
- Beauty Sales: Let’s talk about where you can save money and why there is no rush
- Does matchmymakeup.com Really Work? My experience with the scientific foundation shade matching website.
- When Dupes Aren’t Dupes for You: A discussion on dupes and what you can do when a dupe suggestion doesn’t work for you.
Swatches and Reviews
I often find myself interested in products that no one is talking about. Or I can’t find someone with my skin tone talking about them. So, the following posts are some of the swatches and reviews that I’ve posted that I think are harder to find.
- Laura Mercier Highlighters (swatches of indiscretion, devotion, and addiction)
- Juvia’s Place Nubian 3 Coral Palette (swatches and color combination suggestions)
- L’oreal Age Perfect Blush (425 Amber swatch and review)
- Top 3 Drugstore Blushes under $10 (e.l.f. Always Rosy, Wet n Wild Mellow wine, and Colourpop Super Shock Yes She Did)
- Underrated Eyeshadow Palettes (Swatches and reviews of e.l.f. Nude Rose Gold Palette, Juvia’s Place Warrior Palette, MAC Art Library Flame-Boyant Palette)
- Palette: The Beauty Bible for Women of Colour: A book review and a showcase of some of the products from the book that I have used. The products featured are Bobbi Brown Blushes, Estee Lauder Doublewear 5W2 (swatch), NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Tahoe (swatch), MAC Blushes, Nars Eyeshadow, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick.
- What’s Old at Sephora (Swatches and reviews on Shiseido Visionary Gel Lipstick 212 Woodblock, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat, and Sephora Lip Stories 10 Yum Yum)
Since I’m a huge fan of MAC, I made the assumption that most people following me know about my MAC content. If that assumption was wrong, I do have an index page (click here) and you can find all my MAC products (among everything I’ve posted of course) listed there with links.
Thank you for being here!
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. This site participates in the WordAds program, receiving a minimal commission from displayed ads. For my full disclosure policy, click here.