The Wanderlust list is about pausing before buying something new to see if you have a product that already fits that “need.” If you like this style of content, you can cheek out my other versions of the Wanderlust List below:
- The Wanderlust List #1 (Natasha Denona Bronze Palette)
- The Wanderlust List #3 (Becca Light Shifter Veil Finishing Powder)
- The Wanderlust List #4 (Sonia G Cheek Pro Brush)
- The Wanderlust List #5 (Victoria Beckham Beauty Matte Bronzing Brick)
Uoma Beauty is a newer brand to the makeup market that seems to be getting nothing but praise. I can ignore most of the excitement, but the Uoma Beauty Black Magic Palette in the shade Poise keeps creeping back onto my wish list.
I have some shades from Make Up For Ever (MUFE) that can give me a similar look and vibe. These shades are alternatives (rather than dupes) that I’d be happy to use instead of spending $44.00 on a new palette. Since I’ve never seen this palette in person, I can’t speak to how similar or different my alternatives are in quality and texture. But, I can tell you that MUFE eyeshadows are great quality for those that like an eyeshadow formula that is pressed firmly in the pan.
I did watch a few YouTube videos to get a better idea of the colors. That helped me realize I would only create two looks from the Uoma Palette. It also helped me see that I had similar enough shades to accomplish the looks I wanted.
MUFE singles shadows are one of my favorite formulas. If you are interested in learning more about these, I have two other MUFE eyeshadow Posts on my site. For a review, lots of swatches, and more details on the formula, click here (includes shades ME224, M647, D652, M847, ME930, D826, S606, ME828, I648, I662, I702, M631, M730, M608, M705, ME612, I834, ME644, M603, ME65). For swatches of shades I544 and ME108, click here.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sticking around and checking out more of my content.
- Brands A-Z: Check out this index if you want to know what products I have posted about in the past.
- MAC Cosmetics: I likely have some swatches you’ve been searching for if you love Mac as much as I do.
- Shop My Stash: Join me as I share swatches of my products and occasionally search for alternatives to new releases.
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. This site participates in the WordAds program, receiving a minimal commission from displayed ads. For my full disclosure policy, click here.