Coloured Raine has relaunched their highlight and blush duos from the Power Collection in different packaging. I purchased two duos with the original release, so I thought I’d share some swatches.
The Coloured Raine website doesn’t actually list which of the new shade names match up to the Power collection, but I think I have it figured out.
- Peach Loyalty was previously Call the Shots (swatched below)
- Rose Love was previously Damage Control (swatches below)
- Mauvelous was previously My Day One
- Love Affair was previously Prove My Loyalty
If you think I’ve made a mistake, please let me know in the comments section so I can make the correction.
Now, for my swatches. Enjoy!
Peach Loyalty (previously Call the Shots), $20.00
Rose Love (previously Damage Control), $20.00
I enjoy the blush formula of these duos, but I’m not a fan of the highlighters. They are a bit too much for my taste and the highlight in Rose Love/Damage Control is flaky. If you like an intense highlight, then I think you will like the highlight in Peach Loyalty/Call the Shots. I find it hard to imagine someone liking the flaky, larger particles of the highlight in Rose Love/Damage Control, but I could be wrong.
The blushes are very pigmented, but I’ve never had any issues blending them out. I do prefer a fluffy blush brush, so if you like a more dense blush brush you may need to tread lightly. I was hoping to see their blushes return as a single product, but I’ll take what I can get. I’m glad more people will have the chance to try this product out now.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sticking around and checking out more of my content.
- Brands A-Z: Check out this index if you want to know what products I have posted about in the past.
- MAC Cosmetics: I likely have some swatches you’ve been searching for if you love Mac as much as I do.
- Shop My Stash: Join me as I share swatches of my products and occasionally search for alternatives to new releases.
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. This site participates in the WordAds program, receiving a minimal commission from displayed ads. For my full disclosure policy, click here.