This year’s sale does seem to be a good mix of products that brands may be hoping will introduce new people to what they have to offer. While there aren’t many cult classics this time around, I do think there are a few products that people likely repurchase often. Some that stuck out to me are the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder, the Mario Badescu Facial Spray, the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm, and the Benefit Porefessional Primer.
I have done reviews on 2 items that will be on sale in case you are interested and would care to hear my thoughts:
- Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer (reviewed shade medium tan) – 50% off on August 15, 2022
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Singles (reviewed shades fazed and charged) – 50% off August 16, 2022
This blog uses affiliate links (marked with **). When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn a small commission. Learn more here.
If you enjoyed this post, please give it a like down below. If you’d like to check out more of my content, here are some places to start.
- Brands A-Z: Check out this index if you want to know what products I have posted about in the past.
- MAC Cosmetics: I likely have some swatches you’ve been searching for if you love Mac as much as I do.
- The Wanderlust List: Join me as I search for alternatives to new releases.
Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. This site receives a minimal commission from participating in the WordAds program and using affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here.