Buying anything from Mac Cosmetics can my intimidating because they have such a vast range. The brand has many more shades of red than I have to show you, but I hope it’s still helpful to see some of the shades side by side.
- Top row, left to right:
- Mac red – Satin (vivid bright bluish-red)
- Russian red – Matte (intense bluish-red)
- Chili – Matte (brownish orange-red)
- Marrakesh – Mattte (intense orange brown)
- Bottom row, left to right:
- D for Danger – Matte (brick red)
- Spice it Up – Lustre (mulled brown berry)
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sticking around and checking out more of my content.
- MAC Cosmetics: I likely have some swatches you’ve been searching for if you love Mac as much as I do.
- Shop My Stash: Join me as I share swatches of my products and occasionally search for alternatives to new releases.
- Window Shopping Wednesday: My thoughts on what’s new in beauty (or sometimes just new to me).
**Disclaimer: I purchased all products featured with my own money. For my full disclosure policy, click here.